Thursday, June 25, 2015

Date: Croquet and pie shakes

It's important for El-ahrairah and I to have a date every week. One Saturday, we went with a couple friends to the Provo Beach Resort (an indoor fun center with laser tag and arcade games and an artificial surfing thing). We played miniature croquet! I had never played croquet before, let alone miniature croquet. It was pretty cool.

Turns out, El-ahrairah is a croquet master. He's played with his family before, so I guess his years of experience helped him to win by a landslide with 35 points. But I got second place!

Then we went to Zeek's, where they make PIE SHAKES!!! If you've never been there (which would be really a shame), you should know that they literally (and I mean actually literally) put a piece of pie and some ice cream in a cup and then blend it together. Mmmm. El-ahrairah got chocolate cream Oreo pie, and I got apple cobbler. Also fries. You guys, this is the life.

-Owlet

No comments:

Post a Comment