Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Dungeons and Dragons


Last week El-ahrairah and I had the chance to play Dungeons and Dragons! We'd never played it before so we weren't sure what we were in for. We pretty much expected something like this:


It was actually a lot of fun! It's basically playing pretend. I forgot how much I like role-playing, and it was great to just be around friends and have everyone get out of their comfort zone a little. I didn't realize that the game is really about working together as a team; it's not where you try to be the winner. That was really interesting and kind of refreshing. I can get pretty competitive when I play games, but it was cool to approach it in another way. We didn't end up finishing, so I'll let you know how it goes when we get the chance to play again!

-Owlet

No comments:

Post a Comment